Terms & Conditions
Claims Resources and Solutions LLC has a commitment to connect the world's claims professionals with insurance companies, independent adjusting companies and other organizations or companies who may want to hire their services. To fulfill our commitment, we make services available through our website and mobile applications, to help you connect with organizations and companies who may require the use of your services or expertise.
- You agree that by entering this site and/or registering on Claims Resources and Solutions LLC, on the website or downloading and/or using our mobile applications or any other service or data product provided as part of the Claims Resources and Solutions LLC services (collectively "Claims Resources and Solutions"), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Claims Resources and Solutions LLC, and agree to be bound by and fulfill all of the following:
- If you are using Claims Resources and Solutions LLC on behalf of a company or organization, you are individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or organization has a different agreement with us. If you do not wish to register and become a Member or User of Claims Resources and Solutions LLC, do not click "Accept Terms and Conditions" when you are registering for the site. Do not access, view, or use any Claims Resources and Solutions LLC webpage, information or any of its services. By clicking "Register," you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to abide by all of its provisions. By clicking "Register," you agree that your click of the "Register" button is an electronic signature and that it is legally binding.
- You agree and understand that we in no way represent or warrant any product or service and agree to waive all claims you may have against us in that regard.
This site is owned and operated by Claims Resources and Solutions LLC which owns Integrated Claims and is herein after considered the same company and entity. The privacy of your personal information is very important and is taken very seriously. Claims Resources and Solutions LLC wants to make your experience online enjoyable but most of all secure and safe. We take reasonable efforts to protect your privacy, but you agree that we are not liable for "hacking" or other intervention by third parties.
- You must comply with all applicable State, Federal and International laws.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time, with or without advance notice
- To be eligible to use Claims Resources and Solutions LLC, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- not currently banned from Claims Resources and Solutions LLC, or not otherwise restricted from having a Claims Resources and Solutions LLC account
- not Claims Resources and Solutions LLC competitor and are not using Claims Resources and Solutions LLC for reasons that are in competition with Claims Resources and Solutions LLC
- you agree to not violate any intellectual property rights of Claims Resources and Solutions LLC including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights, nor violate said rights of any other persons or entities. You agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us in case of such violation.
- Claims Resources and Solutions LLC offers a free service to adjusters and other 1099 or "Sole Proprietor" to become members for the purpose of meeting employers and getting hired. In using this service you are voluntarily submitting your personal information to Claims Resources and Solutions LLC. Under no circumstances does Claims Resources and Solutions LLC give or sell any information about an individual user to a third party.
- The information contained and served on our website has been obtained from various sources. The material has been and will be reviewed for accuracy, as needed. We reserve the rights to reject any uploaded information or documents with no recourse from the source.
- Users or Members can opt out of our service at any time by deactivating their account. By deactivating a Claims Resources and Solutions LLC account the User or Member will be completely removed from that database and will no longer appear in search or in any of our other free services.
- We offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Claims Resources and Solutions LLC retains the email addresses and other personal information of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list.
- Mass Email Communication with our Users.
- Claims Resources and Solutions LLC offers the ability to contact certain parts of our user base for a fee.
- Users of the site's Career Job Center and/or Discussion/blog Forums must register in order to post. During registration the user is required to supply personal information that is necessary to utilize these features. By registering it is understood that Claims Resources and Solutions LLC is totally held harmless and indemnified from any legal recourse. In fact the complainer agrees to reimburse Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC for any and all reasonable legal expenses associated with any legal action resulting from allegations against Claims Resources and Solutions LLC.
Users or Members may post a job opening or browse all open positions. Any information submitted is completely voluntary on the part of the User or Member
- Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to track all activity of our user's on our website. This information is completely private and does not correlate with any individual User or Member. This includes but is not limited to search terms and use of the user search, profile views of various members or users, use and download of documents or any use of our email or other communication services.
- Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC will never share your personal information with a third party, but certain anonymous information that is tracked from the general use of Claims Resources such as that described above in Advertising Section 1 may be shared to enhance the advertising performance and targeting of our advertising partners and clients. This is a vital part of keeping the service free for 1099 or "Sole Proprietor" claims professionals to include adjusters and any other party which may become affiliated or work within the claims industry.
- Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC makes no guarantee and assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from any inaccuracy that may be contained on this site. Claims Resources and Solutions LLC claims no responsibility for the consequences of legal action initiated or advice given by any listed Member or User or any other company, organization or legal entity listed and/ or advertising on this site including but not limited to the newsletter or mass email or any other communication service.
Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC does not provide legal advice. Be sure to consult with your own legal advisors before taking any action that could have consequences. Any action or document from this site should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in the appropriate discipline(s) and is licensed to practice law in your state. It does not guarantee integrity or quality of service or product. This website is NOT intended to be a source of legal advice. You should not rely on this information and should always seek competent legal advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. While we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information contained in the website, the information is not guaranteed to be complete or reflect the most current legal developments
Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC site linking policy is a commitment to legal, ethical, professional, and appropriate business communications.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please feel free to contact us.
No part of this website is to be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form or by any means without expressed written consent from Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC or an authorized agent.
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION STATEMENT
We may receive products or services in connection with using or promoting same on this site. Where applicable, we will disclose such information to you by maintaining a list of such products/services on this link
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
OUR WEBSITE FOLLOWS THE SAFE HARBOR PROVISIONS OF 17 U.S.C. §512, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our DMCA Designated Agent.
Weekly Email Articles
General Copyright Statement.
Most of the sourced material posted to Claims Resources and Solutions, LLC is posted according to the "fair use" doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.